Wednesday, May 1, 2013

On TV!

[deep breath]

I get to be on TV today!  In just a few hours.  If you live in Utah I will be on KSL (NBC) between 12:30 and 1.  So just before your Kathie Lee and Hoda segment of The Today Show you can check me out!  I am the Blogger of the Week.  

Also, I promised that I'd find where you can get TurboKick if you don't have a class at your gym.  Beach Body owns it (and tons of other familiar workout programs like Insanity and P90X) so I signed up to be a Beach Body coach.  If you want to do TurboKick it is called TurboJam on DVD and you can click on that banner ad at the top of the screen to buy it.  If you have questions feel free to ask me.  I can't promise I know answers but I'll find out.  

I signed up for Beach Body because I got a discount on Insanity and their meal replacement shake, Shakeology.  So if you want to do that with me, do it!  But sign up with me as your coach.  :)  And no, I will not be replacing all my meals with the shake.  


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...