Thursday, January 5, 2012

Calling All Guest Posters

Hey y'all!  I've been so busy doing projects and business things that I don't have a great post for you today but I wanted to throw something out there.  I've been thinking about having a guest post once a week or twice a month.  This is a great way to get new readers and make new bloggy friends.  If you have a good craft or furniture tutorial that you'd like to feature on this blog, let me know.

Also, I've been holding onto this for like two months (my browser has been open for that long as a reminder) and today is the perfect day. I wanted to thank Robin from Robin's Road for giving me the Sunshine Award.

"The Sunshine Blog Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blogosphere." 

That is so sweet and I appreciate it very much.  I know some people don't accept awards because they don't want to deal with picking other blogs and answering questions and stuff but I think it's fun.  

Here are the rules for accepting this award:
1. Thank the person who gave this award and write a post about it.
2. Answer the following questions below.
3. And pass the award to 10~12 fabulous bloggers, link their blogs and let them know you awarded them.

My answers to the questions:
Favorite color? Well, turquoise, I suppose.  But I have been loving Robin Egg Blue.  I love cream and white for house colors.
Favorite animal?  Dogs.  They can be super cool.
Favorite number?  Although I don't REALLY have one, 29.  My birthday is the 29th and my number in freshman basketball was 29 (or was it 30?).
Favorite drink? Water.  Boring, I know.
Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook.  I don't even have a Twitter account.  But I should!
Your passion?  Doing things.  I'm always thinking of goals and trying to reach them.
Giving or getting presents? Giving - but I love both.  In the end I would rather see someone open a special present that I gave... unless they hate it.  That's kind of awkward.
Favorite day?  Friday.  The anticipation of the weekend is so much fun.
Favorite flowers?  Tulips -- they mean winter is over (usually).

And there you have it - a little about me!
~~Okay, now it's time for me to share the love. I am nominating all the bloggers who guest posted for me in November when I was on vacay.  They definitely do not have to do this if they choose not to.  The links are to their guest posts and you can get to their blogs from there.






1 comment:

  1. Undifferentiated marketing, often referred to as mass marketing, is a strategy where a company promotes its products or services to a broad and undistinguished audience, without tailoring its marketing efforts to specific market segments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...