Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Guest Post at Nifty Thrifty Things and A Vision to Remember

Hey everyone!  I'm being featured at Nifty Thrifty Things today.  I love this blog so much.  Vanessa has a great Linky party that I join every Sunday.  If you have projects to share, you should link up too.  Anyway, head on over and check out my guest post.



I'm also guest posting at A Vision to Remember.  Go there to see my Anthropologie inspired lamp tutorial.





If you are visiting from either of those blogs... WELCOME!  I'm on vacay right now and I'm having a series of amazing guest blogger tutorials so come back every day to check them out.  Also, if you want to follow me, it's that button on the top of the right column and I would love to have you.  Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to pop on over and take a look at your guest posts. This is one great way to find new blogs to follow. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and Thank you so much for including me in yo' Bloggy Friends! Yur on my sidebar, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your post at Nifty Thrifty Things, but when I clicked on the 2nd one...I went to an Etsy shop? Is your blog posting in there somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try it now, Wendy. If the button doesn't work, there is a hyperlink on the name (A Vision To Remember)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower :)

    Feel free to pop by and say hello!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...